STEP 1 of 3: COMPLETE ALL RANK ONE FORMS
Access the Rank One website
- Towards the top of the page, click Fill Out Electronic Forms
- Select Oklahoma from the drop down box
- Select Sapulpa Schools
- Select Electronic Participation Forms at the top of the page
Complete the following forms
- OSSAA Eligibility Form
- Emergency Information and Consent Form
- Insurance and Transportation Release
- Concussion and Impact Acknowledgement
- Athletic Participation Form
- Drug Testing Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement
- HB2615 Acknowledgement
- Student Handbook Acknowledgement
STEP 2 of 3: A COMPLETED PHYSICAL MUST BE TURNED IN
- Go to Rank One
- Click on the Download and Print tab
- Print a copy of the Physical Form.
- Physical Forms need to be turned in to the student’s Head Coach or the Athletic Trainer
Note: Physical exams and drug testing are offered for all students each May, for the subsequent school year, during Student-Athlete Exam Night. All students who miss this event must complete the exams on their own with a licensed practitioner.
STEP 3 of 3: A DRUG TEST MUST BE TAKEN AND TURNED IN
- Drug Testing is required only for grades 6 through 12
- If student-Athlete Exam Night is missed, students must attain a 7-panel drug test on their own at a licensed testing facility. Sapulpa Indian Health Center as well as Weaver Drug Testing Lab both administer the needed test.
- For Weaver testing, students must pay $20 HERE then take the receipt to Weaver. Weaver will do the test and SPS will get the results.
All THREE steps must be completed before participation will be granted for an athlete to practice or play in a game.